Wednesday, April 8, 2009

I am so sick and competition


look! i got a cute award from my blogging friend Amanda. Go check out her blog.


at the hotel pool for competition. I am little so every one likes to throw me around








I had so much funa t competitions this year. makayla and I got a Gold at timpview and a first place at St. george Dixie jam. They dont do queens so we were the best. i was excited.




I have been so sick for a week I havnt gone to school. my throat hurts and I cough all day long the DR said it will last a while.

2 comments:

Amandawhatever said...

Thanks for the award i got it at lonis grandma's blog www.grammysnews.blogspot.com it is fun love Amanda

Amandawhatever said...

HI this is AManda. Happy easter it is early because i will not have time on saturday and sunday see ya love Amanda